Wednesday, December 12, 2007

...Perfect Winter Jackets!...

I love the winter, but I hate the cold. Living in New York, in 30degree weather, with snow storms--- I think one of the best and most stylish jackets available this season are Puffer Bombers. Remember when all puffer jackets looked the same---whether they were made for men or women? These jackets became a trend around the 90s, but todays versions have been modernized in many ways, like the corset dress version Rihanna wore is by designer Marios Schwab (retailed at almost $1300). Keyshia's is by PePe.





[Pics: Concrete Loop]

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I bought very comfortable and stylish winter jacket from WilsonsLeather store through couponalbum.com...

Brent Bernhard said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Brent Bernhard said...

The post highlights how winter jackets can balance warmth with modern style. I also think a Mens leather jacket adds a timeless edge to winter outfits while staying practical in colder weather. Choosing the right fit and quality material can make a jacket both comfortable and stylish throughout the season.